Welcome to Executive Link!
Formerly named Logik Academic Support and Logik Career Support under:
www.logik-sprachtraining.de it now has its own name and home address.
Here, we can address all the topics relating to your career – from choosing your undergraduate degree, masters, and/or MBA program or job where-ever you are in the world to where-ever you wish to study or work.
Executive Link provides information, advice and support to students, graduates and those seeking job opportunities around the world. We work closely with international institutions, universities, business schools and recruiters.
We strive to place our customers in the best university, college, business school or company possible with regard to his or her wishes and qualifications – whether in Europe, USA, Australia, China or any other location around the globe. This means that we don’t work as ‘agents’ but prefer to remain neutral in order to find the best school for the customer instead of thinking of our financial gain.
We have, nevertheless, a plethora of universities, colleges, recruiters and organizations with whom we have been working closely as the customer’s necessity arises.
We would be happy to hear from you for a FREE first consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘contact us’ form.
Mary Petersen, Director & Owner – Executive Link
- over 20 years experience in education and consultancy
- a regular presenter and speaker at educational and career fairs
- accredited international CV/Résumé writer freelancing with outplacement companies coaching managers for job applications in English
- career advisor for southern Germany for Goinglobal – a worldwide network for working abroad
- on European Committee to map TOEFEL and TOEIC to the Common European Framework of Reference set by the European Union
- managed an MBA preparation center in Munich opening doors into education consulting and enabled her to network with business schools around the world
- educational consultancy and training center for undergraduates, masters, MBA, PhD
- her highly qualified trainers have been giving customized f2f and virtual GMAT, GRE and SAT coaching and in-house seminars in renowned German business schools
- commissioned by ETS to write “Fit for TOEFL” and “Fit for TOEIC” published in 2012
- Profilingvalues – partner (www.profilingvalues.com) – a valuable tool not only as a compass to find your career path, but also for organizations when hiring or seeking to promote employees
- She works closely with International Management Consultants in the area of Performance Management
She has now pooled her vast experience in consultancy in academic and career support under one name – Executive Link – offering you her vast expertise to help you achieve your career dreams.
We work closely with international recruiters and organizations.
We are partners with profilingvalues: www.profilingvalues.com
We are an authorized test center – preparing you thoroughly before administering the test –
anywhere and anytime. For more information about TOEIC: www.etseurope.org