- We “care” about your future and support you in achieving the results you aim for
- Our students have reached goals which they thought were unreachable
What makes us unique?
- All our trainers have a solid academic background
- All our trainers teach in their specific academic field – whether quantitative, verbal, essay writing or academic consulting
- All our students get individual support for issues related to their application requirements
- All training is customized to the requirements and learning speed of the student
- Placement – The Application Process
- Admissions Test Preparation:
- MBA: Consulting & application support
- Tests: Preparation for TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS
- Assessment: Test Center for: TOEIC and TOEIC Bridge (www.toeic.eu)
- Writing of Documents:
- Career: CVs – translated, formated, overhauled; Cover letters in English, Interviews in English
- Academic: Writing academic papers, Presenting an academic paper, Editing papers, Writing essays, etc.
We are only an email away if you have any questions regarding your future.
|Telefon||+49 (0) 8121 476 2437|
|Fax||+49 (0) 8121 476 2438|
The Application Process (our expertise)
University, College, Business School Consultation and Placement
Applying to top universities and/or business schools is a tedious job. We assist you throughout the entire application process. Finding the right school, preparing you for the admissions tests, your documents, interview training, financing your studies, accommodation and other requirements – visa, relocation information, etc. are our speciality.
Undergraduate – Graduate – Ph.D. – MBA
After an initial free consultation we research to locate the 3 – 5 best “fit” considering your aspirations, qualifications and financial situation.
We assist you throughout the entire application process.
Admissions Test Preparation
Preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and other language tests (Mary Petersen is author of “Fit for TOEFL” and “Fit for TOEIC”).
Writing of Documents
So why wasn’t I accepted into an Ivy League university/business school?
Getting into an Ivy Legue university is every ambitious person’s dream so the competition is tough. Even a top score on your SAT, GRE, GMAT and your TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS test may not get you into a top school. Your application essay and CV /résumé need to reflect your skills and talents. If you are not able to convince the applications officers of your worth they will accept those who can. We are accredited international CV (Résumé) writers. We have helped our customers into top schools with our expert advice and by editing motivation essays.
Our editing service for your motivation essays will give you valuable expert tips, tricks and correct your essays.
An international CV/ Résumé is an integral part of your application package. It is a marketing tool for any application – school or job. Your biggest mistake is to „translate“ your original document into English. The International CV /résumé is very different the standard document in your culture. Let us help you market your skills and talents and convince the reader of your worth.
Letters of Recommendation
We edit and ensure that your Letters of Recommendation are meticulous.
Transcript of Records
You will need to submit your transcript of records – these are your final school scores. In some cases you will need to submit the scores of the last two years. These need to be „translated“ into the corresponding scores of the country where you plan to study. Our translating service will assist you in the correlation.
GET AN MBA – Coaching
A perfect GMAT score still may not get you into your dream school!
The applicant may still lack a number of vital elements simply because he/she is not familiar with what is expected. Schools, especially among top and mit-range MBA programs in North America and Europe, are raising their academic and professional record requirements.
They are increasingly seeking applicants with non-conventional backgrounds, experience and skills. Qualities, such as international exposure, demonstrated team-work ability and cross-cultural skills, as well strong leadership potential are elements sought for by admissions officers.
Our service helps you to identify your strengths and to analyze how they match the school’s expectations in order to present them in the most favorable way.